Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / [LOCKED] doom 1 & 2 scripted models

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey,

could anwywone make doom models (you now from doom 1 and 2) in 3-d and as an enemy. That would help me alot with my games and of course you will earn full credit.
Lightning Bolt Studios
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2008 00:25 Edited at: 14th Sep 2008 01:30
Hello welcome to the forums, in the future would you please stop making a new thread every time you have a new question or thought, may I suggest making a list of questions and post them all at once, or post a new question in a existing post of yours, and you cannot post model request it against the AUP you can get a newb slap along with 11 post in the matter of a couple hours
The Doom 1 and 2 enemies are sprites and are copy write protected by ID software and making a model is a long process so unless you’re willing to pay someone, I don't think anyone’s going to help

best
Uthink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Sep 2008 01:12
Rakker, you really need to spend more time reading all of the information that is already here. I've responded to quite a few of your questions already. Now is the time to use the Search function. Also, take time to read the rules of the board. Being new will only go so far. You've got to show that you are at least trying.

"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth" -- Mike Tyson

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 07:42:22
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 07:42:22