Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / walls and other segments cause problems

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I used the segments of the model packs within X10 ands some cuase problems. so greandes dont work as weapon, you can pick him but dont use. Also segments of model pack 16 cause crashes and others just look white and when you play you cant see a thing?! please help!
Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2008 05:02
Hey rakker126

Welcome to the forums. I have to agree with the others here that creating 12 threads in 48 hours is excessive.

If you have lots of questions, please start a single thread e.g. 'FPSC X10 Help' and update it each time you have a new question to ask. Some of your questions have existing threads you could have searched on aswell.

In regards to your question, I've provided some information in one of your other threads about model pack compatibility with FPSC X10 which might help
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=136827&b=33

Also I saw you had a thread locked with the following question

Quote: "could anwywone make doom models (you now from doom 1 and 2) in 3-d and as an enemy. That would help me alot with my games and of course you will earn full credit."

If you'll agree to stop spamming this board with new threads I'll upload an FPSC X10 ready Doom imp for you. The model is from the jdoom model resource pack available here
http://archive.doomsdayhq.com/files.php?pro=2&class=4&type=6

Model requests aren't allowed but I think it will be ok to provide this as jdoom is an open source project and these aren't actual id software models just replicas.

Attached is a screenshot showing the original doom imp I rigged and imported into FPSC X10

Attachments

Login to view attachments
rakker126
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you very much.
I would love t just create my post but i dont know how to do it so could you explain me (im just new here)

Gr,Alex
i love zombies
Years of Service
User Offline
I Would Like in Imp to Please! But for the original Fps creator, i tried making a imp once, from the Jdoom Files but all whent wrong so is it ok with you if you can send me the imp to please!

get a shotgun and fire it in the back of your mouth!
i love zombies
Years of Service
User Offline
Can i have the imp please! but i need it for Fps creator one though, ill tell you my email if you want to send it to me, thanks!1

get a shotgun and fire it in the back of your mouth!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 08:03:04
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 08:03:04