Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Trials of DarkBasic m- ehlp please . . .

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
couldn't get examples to work in the DarkPhysics trial, despite updateing all drivers and DirectX.
So, I removed this trial version and installed the DB Pro trial. Activaed OK but will not complie any examples - comes up with error shown on attachment. Any ideas - what am I doing wrong? I choose all the default settings and nothing seems to work as it should! Puzzling, to say the least.

Regards Tim

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Random color object
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Sep 2008 14:12
you need also to install this, look: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=85491&b=30

When it is too complicated it is because you are trying at the wrong door.
Tim Stewart
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for reply.

However, I have removed DarkPhysics Trial and installed DBPro Trial, and it is this which is giving the compiler error, shown in the attachment above.

So, has something from the original installation not been removed, or is there some other problem which stops the compiler from working?

Regards Tim

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 20:26:47
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 20:26:47