Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Couple of pre-sales questions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm really tempted to purchase the Super Game Studio Pack 2008 that contains DarkBASIC Professional Online + Dark Physics + Dark A.I + the DarkBASIC Professional Enhancement Pack + EZ Rotate + Texture Maker 3 (Advanced) + 3D Canvas Pro + 3D World Studio (Standard Edition).

However, I have a couple of questions first.

1. What's the deal with upgrades? I see that DBP v7 is in beta, so will I get a free upgrade when it's released? How about upgrades to v8?

2. How about the other packages, can I get upgrades for those in the future, or will I need to purchase them?

3. Can I install the packages on multiple PCs? For instance my home and (for those quiet days) my work PC? Only one PC will be in use at once.

Thanks
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Sep 2008 11:26 Edited at: 18th Sep 2008 11:26
Quote: "1. What's the deal with upgrades? I see that DBP v7 is in beta, so will I get a free upgrade when it's released? How about upgrades to v8?"

All DB Pro upgrades are free for the version you have. (DBP U6, DBP U7 etc... are the same version of DBP, but different upgrades.)

Quote: "2. How about the other packages, can I get upgrades for those in the future, or will I need to purchase them?"

Yes, as above.

Quote: "3. Can I install the packages on multiple PCs? For instance my home and (for those quiet days) my work PC? Only one PC will be in use at once."

As long as you are the sole user. many people work this way.

Bursar
Years of Service
User Offline
Excellent, I reckon there'll be an order placed very shortly then.

Thanks.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 20:29:55
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 20:29:55