Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Bump mappin

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2008 05:19
i have seen bumpmaps in FPS x10, and was wonderign how to do it. I searched through segment files and noticed that in the coding it has a "bump" script it is askin for. I searched the address of this script and doesnt exist even wioth the full version of FPS creator x10. Does anyone have it at all in script?
Jingle Fett
Years of Service
User Offline
Only because other people will chew you out about this, for questions like that it's always best to do a search first and if you don't find anything then you can ask.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&b=33&t=132242&p=1

I mention that because especially when it isn't even an old topic, you probably will get yelled at.

The tutorial explains most of the important things you need to know
reaper falcon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2008 00:41
What I mean is in the scripts for segments, it has something like, texture = "something"_N, with the suffex _N, I checked this out and the texture exists as a bump map. But further down the same script it calls a script calle something like "bump.fpi" I believe and the script doesnt exist in any folders, that is why I was asking for a bump script if it does exist with a patch release of something.
reaper falcon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2008 00:46
this is what I was talking about in the tutorial that was missing from my folder. THis FX is missing is there anyone that has the script for this?
"effect0 = effectbank\bump\bump.fx"
Is this what creates or generates the bump map effect?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 07:44:33
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 07:44:33