Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / When adding new media it ask to save and create a new DBPRO and DBA

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Sep 2008 17:43
When adding new media it ask to save and create a new DBPRO and DBA.
1. What am I doing with that. Why it is just not creating a DBPRO?
2. Do they have to have the same name?
3. When I save the 2 files I see at the toolbar that I am working now on the .DBA file. Why it is not teh .DBPRO
4. After placing my media, and I want to close all, what do I press SAVE? Save all?
5. When I want to open back my project or dba file, I don't even know wish one to open by the way cause it crete a dbpro and a DBA. I open, and I find out that my last save din't work.

I am really confused with all that, is there any reference, turorial or something about that written

-Win XP SP3 -P4 3go/Ge Force 9600 GT driver 178.13
PhysX 08.09.04
DBP + Dark A.I. + Dark Physics + Easy Rotate + enhancement + Sprite Packe
Bursar
Years of Service
User Offline
The .dbpro file is like a container file. It keeps track of the .dba files and the media that you want to link in your project.

The .dba files are the actual source files that contain your code.

You want to open the .dbpro file in the editor, and that should cause the main .dba file to open as well. Once you've made some changes, just hit the save all button.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 20:29:30
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 20:29:30