Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Yellow's website down(for good reason though!)

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2003 23:04
I just want to inform anyone who regularly visits my site, or if they find some broken links in my post that it's okay.I'm just taking my site down, and starting to move stuff to a newer better webhost.I'll let you know when it is finished, so this is nothing major, yet I just want to inform you of this move.

Yellow:Wanna publish my game microsoft, cuz i no u rich so...Can I have my bag of money now?
Microsoft: *snicker* Tip of the month-Microsoft will never(probebly) publish your game.
HZence
Years of Service
User Offline
Nooooooo! Yellow your site is awesome!!!!!!

(lol, actually i've never been to it, don't even have the URL)

I'm so fuh knee.

SW Games - www.freewebs.com/swgames

Yeah, I know, I only have one game. Yeah, I know it sucks. But I made it! Me!
Mattman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2003 03:01
I've been there. Dang.

---Mattman
DID YOU KNOW THAT ???
Solidz Snake
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2003 03:03
its just Yellow's cover-up.. actually his site was also hacked something like RPGamer's VZE.com! lol! (j/k!)
*runs away laughing madly*

Snake? What happened? Snake? Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!!! - Colonel Roy Campbell

MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2003 03:16
LMAO!!!

*Throws a big rock at solidz head, but accidently hits HZence*
(lol j/k)

Yea, bigger and better things are coming for me, so if you saw my site at geocities and thought that was good(lol), well then you'll be completley amazed by this next one.If you saw my website at freewebs, then you'll be impressed by the new updates coming.

I'll post link in display when it's up, and probebly start a new thread discussing some things coming with my website.

Big things are coming folks, and I can only thank DBP,TS5.2,a couple other coding languanges that
*Yellow pauses, as he thinks he saw someone watching him from an above window*.

Anyway, I'll keep ya informed for when it comes.

Yellow:Wanna publish my game microsoft, cuz i no u rich so...Can I have my bag of money now?
Microsoft: *snicker* Tip of the month-Microsoft will never(probebly) publish your game.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 06:31:32
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 06:31:32