Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / A problem with Limb Textures...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2008 00:09
I've been trying to make a simple robot in DBP, using a model I created in Doga L3 which I saved as 3 seperate .x files (Body, arms, legs).

I've been trying to add the arms and legs as limbs to the main body so I can rotate them relative to the body, which seems to be working quite well; but I do have one annoying problem.

The limbs lose their textures, and the texture limb command only seems to handle 1 texture (Not including extra ones for shaders)

Is there any way I can retain the textures from the objects, or am I missing someth obvious again? :/

Without Music or Love the world would be a very empty place... Thank god I still have music.. --'-<@
revenant chaos
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Oct 2008 20:42
Actually texture limb can be used to apply textures to additional texture stages. The syntax is Texture Limb ObjID,LimbNum,TexStage,ImageID. Keep in mind that the first stage is really stage 0.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 20:23:25
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 20:23:25