Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Multiple Joysticks (360 Controllers)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Oct 2008 02:42 Edited at: 12th Oct 2008 02:46
Ok, i've searched the forum for the last few days about some info about having 2 of the same controllers operation simultaneously. Unfortunately, i have not found any good answers.

Basically, I have two wireless 360 controllers which I have the plugin from microsoft for. I can get one to work. The other is not detected, and/or has the same name when i use

it only shows 1 name, not the two. I have read that even though DBP supports many joysticks/gamepads, it only will recognize 1... BUT, some people have plugins for sale. I am not looking to buy a plugin for this, but wish to know if there is a way to get 2 or 3 (preferably 3) gamepads operating at the same time for my (non-online) multiplayer game?

PS, if anyone has any idea how to code for 2 joysticks that would be helpful, if possible. As i mentioned i have 1 completely coded for, would the second just be the same thing, but in a different function?

ANY help would be MUCH appreciated!
Thanks

www.myspace.com/norseblod, www.myspace.com/9thorigin

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 20:22:43
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 20:22:43