Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / What kind of graphic card comes with those dells

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2003 07:13 Edited at: 24th Jul 2003 07:39
err forgot the Have in topic.
Umm my family(not me) just go a DimensionTM 2400 Desktop.. http://www.dell.com/us/en/bsd/offers/specials_primary_system1.htm.

It just comes with a generic graphics card i guess..I dont know what it is but it runs the Room demo at 50 fps..my dad has the same exact specs on his custom made comp. A pent 4 2.20 ghz and has a tnt(not sure the number and stuff) and it runs the room demo at 20 to 30 fps..I dont know what the deal is here.
He has 512mb of ram and the new delll only has 128..Its wierd. I was just wandering what kind of graphics card is on that dell. Thanks

HZence
Years of Service
User Offline
I got a crappy ATI rage "pro" with mine.

don't be fooled, the word pro doesn't mean anything.

SW Games - www.freewebs.com/swgames

Yeah, I know, I only have one game. Yeah, I know it sucks. But I made it! Me!
Andy Igoe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2003 07:11
Dell have two ranges, I think the top range is the 'optima' or something, and in that range you get guaranteed same compenents every time you purchase a specific model.

More likely you purchased a generic Dell which are cheaper and comprised of whatever parts where cheapest when they made this months order.

Therefor the only way to know for sure what is in your Dell is to look up Device Manager (Start/Settings/control panel/System - Device Manager/View Devices by Type/Display Adapters) and then read off the driver name. Failing that get a size 2 cross-head screwdriver handy

Pneumatic Dryll

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 06:46:23
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 06:46:23