Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / "Runtime Error 7008...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Oct 2008 02:42 Edited at: 19th Oct 2008 07:23
...Object does not exist at line 14895"

I get this every time I try to bring in a custom entity. At first I though it was just a mistake I made when I tried importing a model I made just to see how it would look. But I've gotten the same thing with everything (except segments and sounds). What really got me frustrated was when I basically copied and pasted the files of the Autoslug (a customized version of it that I tweaked ) into the

FPS Creator X10FilesgamecoregunsCustom GunsCustom Autoslug (I added two folders so I'd know where the stuff is, and the manual says you can do this). But when I go and choose it from the entities menu, I get the runtime error and then X10 crashes, telling me to save the fpm, blablabla.

I know I must be doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what it is. I think it must be where I saved it, but I followed the manual by the book...anyone have any ideas?

H.K.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Iownyoujk
Years of Service
User Offline
Its hard to figure out what you mean,upload screenshots to photobucket and maybe somebody can figure it out.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 08:04:35
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 08:04:35