Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Milkshape wont finish registering

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2002 02:34
I registered milkshape and since it was already expired, it said to wait 2 minutes for it to finish. It never did. Does anyone know why.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Nov 2002 05:53
it a very odd problem however i've found it actually on occurs with people who haven't actually purchased a registration
you require a file called ms3d9x.reg or ms3dxp.reg unless you have that within the milkshape directory when it registers it all it actually achieves is logging your serial number, as each reg file is compiled specifically to a single serial code you can't simply copy one from a working copy
i'd suggest you contact mete at chumba@hispeed.ch as thats the official support email...

also i wouldn't try opening up one of the .reg files
they've been designed to become COMPLETELY useless if tampered with.

Anata aru kowagaru no watashi!
Sentinel
Years of Service
User Offline
Actually, I had the same problem(lots of people do). Mete says that you have to copy and paste the registration code from the email he sends you. You can't just type it in.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 11:35:10
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 11:35:10