Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Got Error-Message while starting FPS Creator X10 (German Version)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello Guys,

Yesterday I bought the FPS Creator X10. Then I Want install it and got the attached Error Message. My System : Intel Core 2 Extrem Quad, 8 GB RAM, DX10, Windows Vista Ultimate, two GTX 280 (SLI) with newest Drivers.

I Got no Idea to Fix the Problem. Installed FPS Creator X10 three times, shut down Firewall and Antivir, shut down the Vista Admin Controll, but nothing. Cant run the Programm. It stops always at the screen with the X10 Logo and "check FPS Creator X10 Data".

Need Help to fix this. Thank you,

Junior

Attachments

Login to view attachments
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Oct 2008 20:45
That problem is where one or more items in the FPSC Library are damaged if you have added any media of your own remove it and reinstall before running FPSC X10 if this still continues contact billing support as you may have a damaged copy of FPSC i had this before with another product and does happen time to time so dont worry billing support will help you out.

Junior
Years of Service
User Offline
Hmmm, at first thanks for quick reply but what do you mean with "added any media of your own" ? The first time I install X10 i was able to see the Tutorial Video, but when I want to start the software the second time, theres the loading screen with the attached Error-Message. Maybe the reason for that was the Update, which I try to download with the programm function. But with a new install (the second one) it could be not the problem. I got no Idea to fix the prob. Please explain your meaning of "added any media of your own", than I try again.

Greetings, Junior
Junior
Years of Service
User Offline
My Problem is still actuall. Everytime I start FPS Creator X10 I see the FPSC X10 Mask with the Buttons Segment etc. on the left side. But there are no Segments in the Field left..theres nothing in there. FPSC stop working than and the Message "Runtime Error 7003 - Mesh does not exist in Line 9597" pops up.

Since Days I try to start the Software, I think its time for a little support !!!

My System is much better than writen on the Box of the Software. Intel Core 2 Extrem Quad, 2 GTX 280 in SLi Mode, 8 MB RAM, DX10, X-Fi Soundcard......

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 08:05:07
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 08:05:07