Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / afew ideas i'll like to share.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hey gang!!
just afew ideas for story lines and about games that i think would be good, just to warn you some of those ideas wont be to everones taste.

games.
Love Hurts- you play as cupid, the objective of the game is to make destiny come true for people by shooting them with your love arrow, random people on screen but only the two people for your mission must fall in love.
twist- the twist to the game is, god has fallen from his throne in heaven you are now under the command of a evil god, your mission, to destory one person per couple with your death arrow, this ensures the person left alive will go though misery, meanwhile a rebal force of angels is hellbent on stopping you from commiting these evil deeds, you must battle angels with superior spritaul powers, until finaly you become a mortal, flesh and bone. now you a aresnal of mordern day weapony at your disposal, including test weaponry from agentices such as special weapons divison, fbi, cid. your objective remain the same kill couples,
LAST LEVEL- To kill all angels use test weaponry you have aquried, to travl to heaven and clam yourself as the new king!!

i do have more ideas but writing them all out will probably bore you lol.
Frankie Pawnage5
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2008 01:51
......k......?

dude if you really want a turkey sandwich, then make one, and make ham.sdaF?
Game Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2008 02:06 Edited at: 29th Oct 2008 02:07
Quote: "hey gang"

Oh no, it's a gang!, call the cops!!!

Well, if you think these ideas are good, why not make your own game(s)?

Don't click the image, it links to an image hosting site!
Haven Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2008 04:06
So....that point of this thread is?

Not to be mean
Quote: "Joined: Sat Oct 25th 2008"
you should not post your ideas here, but why not make that game

Jingle Fett
Years of Service
User Offline
Just a friendly warning, remember that if you post ideas for games here, anyone can read them. I'm sure there are people out there who wouldn't be beneath stealing said ideas...

H.K.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 07:59:05
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 07:59:05