Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / I am new and can you use bsp files as landscapes by using genesis3d example!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am new and i have had a look at the landscape modeller on the website but it didn't look very good however it didn't export anything in the demo. before i have used a genisis 3d bsp maker which i didn't know much about but know i understodd how to make bsp files but how do you use them and use object collision in dark basic! Please can someone help and also give any free animation modellers of some sites. Please can you help agian and thankyou for your most onrable time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReD_eYe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2003 23:02
you have to have dark basic professional to use bsp maps. and if you do its fairly self explanatory as its in the examples

You know whats weird???
Donald duck never wore pants, yet everything time he got out of the shower he put a towel around his waist...
Whats with that???

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 17:46:06
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 17:46:06