Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Where can find some CSG cutters... that punch holes in the FLOOR?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2008 21:54
I've found loads of cutters. ButterCutter, which isn't be sold anymore. Thats a no. "Cutter - THE NEXT LEVEL" from the German forums, which only has wall cutters. And coffeegrunts cutters, which again are only wall cutters.

I'm desperately looking for some CSG cutters that can destroy floors. Well, like, for example, if I have a platform walkway, I want a chunk of it destroyed so the player can't cross...

If anyone knows if this is possible, or where I could find that kind of cutter...
SamHH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2008 22:01 Edited at: 11th Nov 2008 15:24
Edit

Accoun
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2008 22:22
Quote: "I am pretty sure that can't be done."

Here's GPS's trapdoor. You have to modify segment's .fps file, but it might help you create your own CGS cutter or edit existing...

Make games, not war.

Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2008 08:28
Yep. Can be easily done.

Just a note, if you edit an FPS file for the trapdoor, make sure that you use a seperate segment so that you only place the segment in th area required. If you don't, you'll place a door and you'll get a big, unwanted hole in the floor.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-03 03:32:03
Your offset time is: 2024-05-03 03:32:03