Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Quick Question about ordering..

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Has anybody in the states had trouble receiving thier software?

I want to order it, but it sounds like it is shipped VIA post mail.

I am thinking about order the Super Game Creators Pack mainly because other than VB.Net, C++. I really don't have any other software that I would need. Canvas looks simple enough.

My other question is licensing, does the software have its own license for each piece of software? I plan on running it on differant computers. NOT multiple copies. Just differant pieces of the package on differant computers.
Mentor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2003 21:58
if you only have one copy of each then that shouldn`t be a problem, eg Pro on one pc and 3D canvas on another, the pack is a set of programs most people would need bundled together, so they should each have their own licence, the UK DB site filled US orders when the RGT order system failed (still down I think) and some of the users got their packages fast enough from what I can make out, yes it comes by post (but you don`t get the box AFAIK, to keep parcel sizes down...just what would come in the box), hope thats some help, cheers.

Mentor.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 17:46:12
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 17:46:12