Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Ruch Team

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello all crazy gamer

In first sorry for my english but i'm french

My work is named Ruch Team , simple FPS Online make with Dark Basic Pro,i dont have history for the moment because i'm only to work on it , for my world i use 3D world studio , for my character controler and world colision i use dark physics and for my bullets colision i use DBP Collision DLL v2.0 , i use some object from FPSC and some other buyed , for the moment i work to implement the timer based movement on it and the network for make it online

here 2 screen and one video , sorry for the video quality but i dont found a good free video encoder/recorder

and the video in action here http://asrverif.jexiste.fr/Test01.avi

have a good day , roka

Roka The French Boy
White Fang 12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2008 01:14
Cool, Can wait to see how this turns out and good luck.

I'm a noob help will be accepted
Uncle Sam
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2008 04:05
Why do those look like BF2 models....

RedFlames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2008 19:01 Edited at: 28th Nov 2008 19:19
Quote: "Why do those look like BF2 models...."

Yeah thats what i was about to say... veeeery BF2-like (especially the two blocks with the ladders on it)
And i think you could put in some variation on the ground with different textures and/or some grass (maybe just around the palms?)
Will watch the video now and Edit the comment for it

Edit: very nice start, just one thing i noticed: When falling down the speed should increase, and not just fall at the same slow speed. Other than that the shooting / hits and animations and actions looked good, maybe you could add in some more objects or movement, looked a little bit empty for now. But im just suggesting, i know its still under development.

roka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2008 23:10 Edited at: 28th Nov 2008 23:11
yeah this map is just a test map for test my code , is not a final map ... , i have 2 another map with a look muck better , this map take 10 minuts for make it , is just some objects put on a terrain , for my 2 another map i use some objects too but i have create 50% of the building with other textures and look

Quote: "When falling down the speed should increase, and not just fall at the same slow speed"

yeah you right i need surely to make more on it , but the recording have make a trouble on my FPS you will see on the futur demo

Quote: "Why do those look like BF2 models...."

totaly agree but is only a test map for showed to you , you will be surprise by my another map

thank all for your answer , have a good day

Roka The French Boy
roka
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2008 01:20 Edited at: 6th Dec 2008 01:21
ok let's go

i have made an another level with 3d world studio , i have fixed my jump problem ,who have geting me crazy during 2 days to geting him worked perfect for adjust him to the timer based movement

here is 3 screen of the new map , and i hope soon , put here the first demo playable

-
-

-
-

-
-

Thank all , Have a good day ,Roka

Roka The French Boy
kaedroho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2008 13:46
Wow, looking good!!

TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2008 13:49
Wow, I love the re-load animation! Looking very cool!

TheComet

Peachy, and the Chaos of the Gems

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 04:28:45
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 04:28:45