Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / zombie invasion demo video

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2003 15:05 Edited at: 29th Jul 2003 15:06
hey

i just found an old demo video i made last spring of a game i used to be making called zombie invasion. allthough the game might never see daylight but i still want to show the video.

the image quality is crap & its too dark but i want to show it anyway

the zombie and some textures on that game are(would have been) from the psionic website

thank you
teemu puurunen

http://www.realgametools.net/forums/attachments/zi_demo_video_dedicated.zip

ps. u need to have flash 6 plugins installed to view

Bird is a word
Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2003 14:18
hey tha twas pretty awesome, i think when i left you were working on this, or sumone wa sanyway, hmm, if you arent gonna work on it anymore i'd like to have a look atthe source, if you still have it. And with your permission i might finish it off or use the engine for dark trek (see ermes post in general).

working on the game undead nazi pirates of the kungfoorabean. this game is random to the max.
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard2/unpotkf
Teep
Years of Service
User Offline
id give this project if this was some other project. i was planning originaly to make a trilogy and a single game isnt worth anything cause the storyline wont be fullfilled.
anyway, as i said: if this was some other project, i could give it away but zombie invasion is kinda part of my family

Bird is a word
Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2003 09:08
hehe fair enough, dont wanna donate the engine code for the dark trek game then do ya?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 04:37:32
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 04:37:32