Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Phoenix Game Protector Suite for X10 READY!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2008 00:03
UPDATED[/]

DOWNLOAD TRIAL VERSION TODAY

Everyone -

I am just wondering if we should developer the Phoenix Game Protection for X10 it has had great success with X9. So right now we are currently wrapping our heads around everything to see if we should go ahead with X10 version.

Let me kow your Thoughts.

[b]UPDATE SEE SCREENSHOTS BELOW. MORE INFO WILL BE POSTED AS IT COMES AVAILABLE THIS IS YOUR TEASER!

Main application

FTP Client

Convert It Pro

About Us & Misc Info

Check For Updates

Application Settings

License Info

Intergrated Web Broswer to Hot Links

User Form Info

Games List Manager

Games and Key Infomation as well as Key Search

~James

Phoenix Sentry Programmer & CoFounder
Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2008 01:49 Edited at: 10th Dec 2008 01:50
Looks great! I'll be sure to download the trial version when I get back onto my PC! I used Phoenix in the past and really liked the customization abilities of the menus and such in the Professional version. Great work, Phoenix Team!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I WANT THIS NOW! (/caps) It's got a 15 minute trial feature?!?! I've wanted that since I started making games! (Don't ask me why... I've always thought it was really cool). Can you have it as a 15 minute version and when you apply the right key, it becomes the full thing?

Gunn3r Games

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 05:41:27
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 05:41:27