Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / [LOCKED] whats the deal TGC?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2008 18:58
the game creators have really dropped the ball on their model packs, they created x10 to step forward from x9 but it seams like a waste of money at the moment. lacking compatibility in almost everything from forum entities to model pack entities. this is shameful as many people are attempting to make these model packs work an example would be wizard of id's MP 6 progress.
it seams that now the only people who can save the day are us forum users, but there are complications like for legal reasons they cant share their working results. i think either TGC should start to make their models ready for x10 or let others share their sucess.
my thought was the only way to resolve this problem would be to have many poeple comment that they want this on this thread and this would act as a petition to bring this process forward so please everyone who views this comment that you want the TGC workers to fix this.
so please help me save x10 and make it a more reliable and easy to use programme.

Matt

gamer for life
Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2008 19:47
If you would like a response to this thread, go back to the FPSC X10 forum and look at the very 1st thread listed.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 05:33:03
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 05:33:03