Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Undefined Parser Error

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2008 21:57 Edited at: 21st Dec 2008 00:32
I am getting this error trying to compile.

this is the last chunk of code I was working on when a series of errors popped up. the last one was an array out of bounds error at runtime. I assumed this was caused by referring to arrays starting with 1 and going past the last element by one. I tried to fix this by changing for next loops from 1 to # into 0 to #.

that is when i started getting this Undefined Parser Error. it doesnt say what line of the code and I dont know what i'm looking for.

I went back and commented out all the sections that have been modified since it last compiled correctly and it is still giving me the Undefined Parser Error. I'm beginning think its not related to my code. anyone have any ideas on this? i'm at a standstill.

2nd edit: you gotta be kiddin me. <sigh> nevermind, the undefined parser error was popping up because I was trying to compile while the error message from the runtime error was behind the editor. so many hours wasted. <repeatedly bounces his head on the floor> This kind of stuff is going to eat my brain, and i'll have a stroke by the time this game is finished.

Wandering the digital world in search of knowledge for 22 years... you would think I might have found something useful by now.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 00:16:01
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 00:16:01