Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Muli Comps, single user, can I do this?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Dec 2008 20:23
Ok, I got the DARKGame Studio, and I was wondering if I can install the programs on multiple computers if ONLY I use it. I am at my dad's a lot, and everytime I come, I lose my influence in my projects, because there is no possible way for me to work on them while I am here. But, can I install it on this comp if I am the only person to use it? No one else in this household has a real drive to program except for me which I cannot do seeing as I am unsure if I can or not... I fear the worst, but thanks if you answer.

IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Dec 2008 23:22
TGC are pretty easy and generous with the products that they sell - as long as each program has only a single user there's no problem with multiple installations.

Not_Maindric
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Dec 2008 08:42
Ok thank you for letting me know. It is to let me stay on a project and I do not always have access to this comp (my main) and I know it is online, so I did not want it to be disabled. Thanks for the response. =D

Don Malone
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2008 04:48
I will second What IanM had to say. TGC also has a way for you to activate DBP on a computer that does not have internet access by using one that does have access. They are more than fair.

Marx Brothers and Dark Basic Professional Forever

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 00:22:08
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 00:22:08