Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / can someone turn my matrix the right way round please?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline

it just won't work!!..
FNG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2003 10:58
I don't believe this forum is for questions, but your matrix is probably not upsidedown but rather above your view. When you use the command randomize matrix 1,100 for instance your matrix will elavate itself randomly between 0 to 100 on your y axis. the problem is that your view defaults at 0. So anything randomly generated above 0 is abouve your view. Here are some simple code ideas

Hope that helps although it's the first time I'm trying to show code usine the code button. So, hopfully this post is of some help

ReD_eYe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2003 11:45
when you use fill matrix the second parameter is how high the tile should be you've set it to 200 so the entire matrix will 200 units above the normal height of a matrix. position you camera higher up
(>200) and you should be able to see it
wrong forum by the way!

I have a website!!!
So go there: http://www.freewebs.com/darkb/index.htm
on second thought you probably shouldn't
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2003 20:57 Edited at: 31st Jul 2003 20:59
Seems like this post is perfectly placed ... we could do with a little more detail though

... but I bet someone moved it from the Code Snippets *sigh*
... it's been a long day
FNG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2003 03:52
IanM,
This post was originally located in the code snippets forum. It seems as if it has magically placed itself in the right forum. Must be some kind of mystical isles sorcery.
Seriously, though what is the proper way to load code snippets. My code response for the question was located in the source icon. A little help please.

Thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 17:32:57
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 17:32:57