Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / its sad

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2009 17:04
isn't it sad that this programme has become so messed up that a whole forum has been filled with errors accistance and that nothing interesting has been posted on a forum that was designed for it. if all people can post is errors that have occured than its obiously not worth buying x10 and iv bought it so i know what im talking about

gamer for life
da power pwnerer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2009 19:15
This forum is for posting errors, in order to make the program better, so you are not gonna see like compliments or whatever it is you are looking for. You are just going to see errors posted.

http://Freewebs.com/noobisoft
Come to Noobisoft's website today!
doomswars
Years of Service
User Offline
what are you talking about. As da power pwnerer said it helps lee take a look at what is going on with some minor bugs. Both programs rock. If there is an error there is always a way around it. I have come across a few but always got things working. So not sure of what your post is all about.

Dooms Wars

TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2009 23:33
It's sad that chocolate makes you fat, but I've had my fair share and I found that... I can't remember the rest of this quote. Let me check iMdb

[center]
Jingle Fett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2009 00:09 Edited at: 4th Jan 2009 00:10
@ TGPEG
Wasn't that from Mission Impossible 3? Laurence Fishbourne I believe it was who said it...

_ _ _

I actually agree with Mazz426. It seems that the most exciting things to talk about around here is complain about X10 or ask questions/errors, etc. (I think I made a brief comment about this same topic some time ago). Part of the reason you see only errors and stuff here though is that there's no place for anything else here; The showcase forum and the others here are mainly for the X9 users. That's why I rarely start topics here and why I find Jason Brook's X10 forum much more interesting. People are posting stuff there and showcasing their stuff there. The reason I rarely start topics here is that except for this particular forum, all the others are mainly viewed by X9 users so it's hard to get accurate criticisms (if you showcase something in X10, X9 users don't use it so they don't know just how hard or easy something was to achieve or whatever or else complain about it when they're incapable of doing it themselves.)

H.K.
http://fpscx10.mygoo.org/index.htm?sid=b9908f90a6ff35bbc42ee87032e4f3e0
Uthink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jan 2009 15:16 Edited at: 4th Jan 2009 15:18
Truth be told, I've more or less gone over to the other X10 board. There I find people who are "actively" working on X10. I think most here are X9 users who mess with X10 from time to time, or are just curious.

Also I wouldn't agree about Lee checking on errors here. It's clear that no work was being done on X10. And that there was no set date to start. Gratefully, things have changed recently. I'm looking forward to a new release for X10. I don't know the details, but I think some key people strongly affiliated with the other board X10 are responsible. Not this board. Although everyone one on the other board, is active here as well.

Suffice it to say that this board isn't as constructive as the X9 board. However I think it's a good communication tool since there are many who visit.

"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth" -- Mike Tyson

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 06:43:08
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 06:43:08