Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / help ... simulation of human walking behaviour on the walk way...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

I'm a newbie here. Sorry if I am in the wrong site. I am using DarkBasic Pro version 6.9 and Dark AI.
I'd like to create a simulation of human walking behaviour. Basically, I want to simulate a simulation which show how the human walking on the walk way. It just like the video recorded by CCTV at the walk way. It show how people avoid each other, the walking speed, the direction, the destination and so on...I just want to convert the video to become a simulation.
So far I have simulate a very simple simulation of it. But I am having some trouble.
-position of entities
the position of the entities is hard to located randomly, this is because the projection of a entity which has been created is deem to be overlapping with the 1st entity when it is projected in the almost same position(it will turn out to be a love shape instead of two separate sphere). is there any solution for me to clearly separate both into two different entity with the similar features but without having the entities overlapping and will enable the entities to be position randomly?

-moving flow of the entities.
I'm currently experiencing problems with the movement flow of the entities where it only can simulate of the 1st batch of entities but it seem unable to project a continuously moving entities projection of 2nd batch & 3rd batch and so on which will show a non-stop flow of human walking sequences at the path way.

-the flow of the entities which has been created will return to its origin starting point in the idle state. is there any ways to ensure the flowing will be a non-stop flowing version of entities without returning to its starting point again and end just at there?

Hopefully you all able to understand what I meant here..
Thank you in advance for all your kindly helps...

Best Regards..
the destroyer
Years of Service
User Offline
sorry I don't understand what you mean but if you mean that you need a software to animate a character or something then use "CharacterFx" it's free and very easy to animate and it converts models.x and models.md2 which dbpro can import
fumade
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry to let u feel confuse.. Actually,I'm looking for some methods to revamp my simulation. Basically, I have created a simple simulation and attached at below.

All the entities (sphere) are referred to human. They were walking from bottom to the upper.
I would like to create the environment in a shopping mall. They travel from one place to another. They may exit or enter different shops. display how are the people avoid each other.
But now I'm facing the problem to position the entities at the beginning part. If I position the entities in the random way, the entities may be position quite near to each other and "overlapped" situation happed. If I position in the sequence, it will look like what i did now; all the entities are line up there. This look weird..
Hope there are any advice for me to revamp my code, so that the simulation can become more natural..

Thank you for all of your kind helps..

Attachments

Login to view attachments
fumade
Years of Service
User Offline
Is that still cant understandable?
fumade
Years of Service
User Offline
Is tat my language hard to understand?y still noone answer me? pls reply me...thank you..

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 00:27:28
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 00:27:28