Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Shader Help- Loaded Ocean Shader, need envio reflection/refraction in waves

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2009 05:31
So I found this awesome Nvidia ocean shader and successfully applied it to my enviornment WHICH consists of a box for the shader map and the height map for the bay area (S.F. California and surrounding areas). The shader comes with a reflection map (DDS) and rather than use it I would like to refract or reflect the terrain onto the water. If some one wouldn't mind explaining to me what I need to edit in the shader file below to allow this, I would bend over backwords for them. I realize it may (and most likely is) very complex to do this, but I need a grasp of shaders and anyone/ideas would be helpful

Jack and Jill went up a hill to fetch a pale of water... but Jill got tired of his s#%& so she shot him.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 00:21:16
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 00:21:16