Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / [LOCKED] The most obviousthattheposterdidn'treadthemanual questions ever about FPSC X10

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, these questions are something you'd expect from someone who hates trial and error if he/she can avoid it. Try not to laugh as you post your response.

Is it possible to have a starting "hub" that can teleport you to any level you've visited (and/or the next to be completed level) in this program?

Do weapons transfer from level to level?

Do keys transfer from level to level?

How on earth do I get my own models and textures to work with this program!?

Thanks for wasting your precious time to answer these questions. I'm trying to make a game and the most frustrating part of this program is that it won't accept windows media files! fell free to tell me how to get a media file converter while your at it!

Don't ask about my forum name. LONG story.
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2009 01:42
Unhelpful Titles

Please do not simply write "Noob Question", "I am a newb", "One Noobie Question", "A question", "Please help", "This isn't working" or anything similar as the title of your post. We have a search facility, and meaningless titles do not help others find answers to their questions. It will also help you to get quicker responses if people have an idea of your thread content.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 06:43:47
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 06:43:47