Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / How Do You Use The Scoring System?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2009 20:04 Edited at: 21st Jan 2009 20:18
I searched endlessly on here for threads and posts on scoring and there are several but none of them tell you how to use it!

When i set the score goal value to anything above 0 the levels ends the instant it begins, and if i set it to a negative eg -1000 instead of 1000 as it suggested in one post, no matter how many of the enemies i take down it doesnt end the level (i have tried having the points awarded by each entity as both - and + values eg score goal -1000, enemy awards -500, kill 3 and nothing happens, same score result, enemies awarding 500, kill 3 and still no result? set the value to a positive eg remove the - and the level just ends)

@Squaker Just checked and i cant see any mention but as nothing seems to work and theres a serious lack of info i think i best take your word for it and work around the problem for time being
Has anyone had the score system working?

- Why is everyone on here so rude? -

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Squalker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2009 20:09
Scoring is bugged... If you read the 1.09 Beta thread at the top of the forums you'll see it is one of the things Lee will be working on.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 06:43:44
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 06:43:44