Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Hi! Help with Respawn entities?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
How do you respawn an entity.
I downloaded the 1.09 and its mature and made my games run smoother. the problem is is that my games make a rediculous amount of build and test loading time which has been too long to see work.
All of my guns look like this

How do you supposed to set it up to work.
FPS BUILD HELP
Years of Service
User Offline
Apparently crash is associated with .09 and that what you see is correct. It made no sense at first differentiating the Max anytime from max spawn. I learned that max anytime is the number of respawns of each entity on top of themselves untill it stops. setting that to 10 will allow 10 of those to exist at anytime and with stop spawning them when 10 are in the world already. Simple. Quantity is strange. i thought the ammo clips specify the ammount of ammo given to the gun. the gun itself apparently does also to specify the number of bullets used in a clip when ammo is picked up. very strange if someone could explain.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 06:43:13
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 06:43:13