Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Creating Entity Instances Build Game Problem.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I can\\\'t build my areana online. When i build the game it stops at creating entity instances. Then after a lil bit it starts to build a couple of the entitys. The other maps i build take 5 mineuts flat. this map hasnt built after i left it for 8 hours then crashes. help plz. And i cant reinstall i can only repair the full program but even after deleting in registry it still shows up as a program in my computer. I want it off or i want it to work bc i spent 12 hours on my map. thank you.
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2009 22:20 Edited at: 26th Jan 2009 22:25
Soo...You have messed up your FPS Creator again (oh my i miss saying that havnt said it since i was bloodhound but its back).

Anyway...

You have totally messed up uninstalling it and trashed it. All you needed to know was that your map has too many of one type of entity, one entity is broken in someway or your specs are below the min. To fix it you just remove all the excess entitys. If you wnat extra help on this i strongly suggest you tell me your system specs.

FPS BUILD HELP
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah my system is legit and powerful. The entity maybe. This happens a lot. ty

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 06:50:43
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 06:50:43