Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / game music music game how do you add music to multiplayer

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
The music zones have nothing in them because they are static so how am i supposed to add music my my arena. There is nothing related to background music on any of the tabs when i build the game.
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2009 22:16 Edited at: 26th Jan 2009 22:37
Could that title have been any longer and more annoying. As the mods would say.

Quote: "Unhelpful Titles

Please do not simply write "Noob Question", "I am a newb", "One Noobie Question", "A question", "Please help", "This isn't working" or anything similar as the title of your post. We have a search facility, and meaningless titles do not help others find answers to their questions. It will also help you to get quicker responses if people have an idea of your thread content."

^^^
Also being your title anyone searching for the same problem wont find this thread will they.

Anyway to answer that question for you you cannot add music to arena levels FPSC does not have that feature at this time you cannot change the title music or have music in the multiplayer games at all and i dont see it being added very soon.

Good Luck hope i answered you.

FPS BUILD HELP
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2009 05:55 Edited at: 29th Jan 2009 16:35
Your wrong. all you need is an ** to .ogg which the program understands well. in the scripts[global script-whatever you used as the 4 things when you build the game under the level settings tab] look for the music= then add the path. It should be in the global script one and in title screen global script one. Note that you have to open those ones as a txt document so go to 'open with' after you right click on that one, and seect notepad[or I think word works too.] The mp3 to ogg converter can be googled. I use Blaze medias version.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 06:48:13
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 06:48:13