Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / seriously new

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am seriously new to DarkBasic. I wish I had DBPro but I don't yet so I'm stuck with DBLite and probably will be for awhile but there isn't any sense in whining about things we can't change

Anyways, I was looking for someone who knows much more about coding than I do that has enough time on their hands to somewhat mentor me one on one. Preferably I would like someone with mIRC but beggars can't be choosers. If you can help I would love a reply.
Carlitos
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2003 16:17
I have aim, and I would love to help as I have plenty of time. Just check my profile and contact me...

--carlitos
Sleet
Years of Service
User Offline
I've tried everyhting I can think of, I can't find you through your AOL e-mail, your yahoo-email, I can't find you using your name, when I try clicking on the AIM link under your name it says you are unavaliable leading me to believe you're offline at the moment but I'm sending the message to someone with the same nickname as your AOL E-mail and when I go back to AIM to search for that as a nick it tells me the nick is to long!

I just got AIM and my nick is Sleet247. Maybe it would be easier for you to find me

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 17:35:08
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 17:35:08