Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / DBPro will not compile ver 7.2

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2009 22:43
I ordered the Dark Game Studio package, comes with 7.0, and I am trying to update to update 7.2, and when I compile any code (Even included samples.) it will not do a thing. No error message, no exe file, nothing. I do not know what is going on, something similer happened with 7.1, but at least there was a built .exe file I could manually load, but not any more. I am going back to 7.0, but I would like to see a fix... I tried to use code surge, but I only ever got an error message, so I gave up. I am beginning to think this is a bug with the IDE that came with Dark Game Studio... Thanks for any help.

Siddy
Years of Service
User Offline
I just bought DarkGame Studio, activated DBPro and installed 7.2 straight over 7.0, works fine.

Try re-installing DBPro, copy the "certificates" folder out of the DBPro dir first, and then replace it after new install so you dont waste a new activation key.
Not_Maindric
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2009 01:11
Nope, still no luck....

Might it be, for whatever reason, because DBPro is installed on the D: Directory? I do not know how that happened, but Windows is in the D: directory, which caused a few problems, but I do not know why it might effect this...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 02:32:40
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 02:32:40