Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Very annoying errors...Please help me!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2009 18:30
Hi Guys

In the last few weeks, I have been working on a level in FPS Creator X10. I really want to release my game, but it seems like FPS Creator X10 IS NOT AN RELIABLE SOFTWARE.

After working on my level for a long time, I wanted to test my game but then it comes with an error, saying something about gamecore/hud/eyehud.png is not found, even if the file is there.

If I try to delete some of my level (as buildings, weapons etc.) and test again, it suddenly works...very strange

If I put some new things and modify, then I get an error about gamecore/hud/zoom.png is not existing...

Also sometimes, when I try the level out and I enter an area, the game suddenly freezes...

Have anyone experienced these things and help me with issue?

Just seems pretty annoying that I paid money for a game creation software, that never works. I get an new error if I modify and sometimes things suddenly works. I can simply not make any game in that way.

Please help.. :\'(

Thanks in advance
The Silent Ayehika
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2009 19:25
Can you give the full error message? Might be like you are missing some files.

The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2009 16:11 Edited at: 9th Feb 2009 16:12
We need a screen shot of the exact error message your system specs and what version of FPSC X10 you are using.

Quote: "IS NOT AN RELIABLE SOFTWARE"

Lmao you obviously havnt used FPSC X9 then it is a very good bit of software actually hardly any of the bugs X9 had getting better all the time.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 03:29:19
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 03:29:19