Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / total noob to dbpro

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2009 16:47
i have to use dark basic (i HAVE to) to make a game as a school project. i want to do a visual novel, but no idea how, can someone give me some help or tips for this?
my friend wants to make a fps with dbpro, same situation as me no idea how to do it, can someone help with that as well?
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Feb 2009 18:36
Welcome to the forums.
Please understand that you are very unlikely to get help for such a wide-ranging question. There are lots of tutorials (see the sticky thread in this board), and people will gladly help with more specific questions.

Lastly...
Unhelpful Titles

Please do not simply write "Noob Question", "I am a newb", "One Noobie Question", "A question", "Please help", "This isn't working" or anything similar as the title of your post. We have a search facility, and meaningless titles do not help others find answers to their questions. It will also help you to get quicker responses if people have an idea of your thread content.

kuljot
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2009 05:46
ill try to help, but what is a visual novel. explain and i will try my best to help you. oh yeah just wondering what school you go to because you get to make games for projects.

programmign is stressful yet great. remeber one thing keep keep trying and you will succeed.
Sixty Squares
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Feb 2009 18:07
Quote: "because you get to make games for projects."

That would be awesome

Anyway, I'm not sure what a visual novel is either--- is it like a book only the pages show up on your computer?

nackidno
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2009 21:05
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_novel

"Ja, för det är jävligt manligt att ligga fosterställning i duschen och raka röven! Testa det! "

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 02:21:28
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 02:21:28