Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / ...One Week Project...

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2003 05:43
You know, I've been kinda board recently. All I've been doing is looking at the forums, and working on my website.(Which is taking forever!But it's 50% or more complete )

Anyway, I was wondering if we could do some kind of 1 week project or something, maybe even make it a contest. Here's the two options.

1.) We have a contest to see who can make the best, most playable, fun game in 1 week(or less!) time.

2.) We make a big list of things we need to complete a game in the team request forums, and have anyone who wants to(Your name will be in the credits. ), pitch in a couple models, do some coding or something of the sort.

This is just an idea, and we can built on it under this post and then make an official one with all the rules later.

Also list any specific themes, or whatever you'd like it oo be.(space games, shooting, etc.) The projects wouldn't have to be big, just little fun games. Heck maybe if we make enough games, we can put them into a package and distribute them on cd or something. (All depends on the success,motivition, and how good the games are.)

Well, pitch in your ideas, and we'll see if this is a good idea, or a bad idea.

Jenny: New Recruit to Police Force Jacob: Jenny's Associate
Problem? You may soon find out. "It could take the world."
Preston C
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2003 06:17
Yeah, good idea, have a week long contest, put all the entries on a CD, then whoever wins, gets something cool. What it is is up to you, and up to your Budget .

[url="http://www.neowolfgames.tk"][/url]
MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2003 06:23
Hmmmm, well. I don't really have a budget, so I guess the contest would be run by pride and fun. Of course, if we sold the cd with the whole collection, a larger % of the earnings could go to the contest winner.

I'm open to all sugguestions people. Keep posting.

Jenny: New Recruit to Police Force Jacob: Jenny's Associate
Problem? You may soon find out. "It could take the world."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 08:36:03
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 08:36:03