Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
guys... how does the program acctually work?? i have tried the tutorials and i can make my own quizzez and stuff... but there is nothing in it, for what i acctually want to make.. i doesnt have to be big, but i cant even load some figure or make a landscape..
someone has a FREE good tutorial?
i really want to know how to make small programs.. not what im doing with it now, ive got the normal DB not PRO
Skybax
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2003 19:17
Sometimes the Tutorials give me trouble as well. Here is a code for making a matrix: (Basically, the "floor" of your game. Thanx to Cypher and UnderLord for fixing my errors )

There is no king who has not had a slave among his ancestors, and no slave who has not had a king among his

Ph33r the Ringwraiths
UnderLord
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2003 19:37 Edited at: 4th Aug 2003 19:39
lol no cypher fixed your error and i fixed his =P no reason to put rem prepare matrix texture after having rem texture matrix everything under rem texture matrix will be the "prepare matrix textures" ect. i guess as the values or return values so having rem prepare matrix textures when complied will not show as a error but when ran it will not work.

on the fog commands you can remove remstart and remend those commands are not needed but where the rest of the coding for the fog commands should stay where they are

http://www.freewebs.com/independant
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2003 20:17
At the top of this forum there is a thread that says "Brand New DarkBASIC Tutorials"

RPGamer

Current Project: Eternal Destiny
Porting all files to my new computer

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 17:41:11
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 17:41:11