Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Nooby needs help with bitmap!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, i'm new here, I have experience with the original DB, everything went well until now. I've just installed the DBP and now I have a problem that didn't affected me in the normal DB.
My images show just a little part of them, like if they didn't fit in the screen when i use the load bitmap command, and i don't know if its a get image problem or maybe a camera problem.
So, maybe someone could help me, or i don't know, tell me any tip or something, but i need help with this, i know its a nooby question but well, everybody is a noob sometime.

REMEMBER ME, IM YITZU!!
kuljot
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2009 03:51
hey its cool to be a noob. do you actually have a camera set up like a 3d enviroment or 2d enviroment, i need to know this to help you. Do this, load up one of the bitmaps that came up with dark basic pro it will be in C:\Program Files\Dark Basic Software\Dark Basic Professional\Media\bitmaps. then tell me if those bitmaps will show up fully. whatever happens tell me and ill be further able to help you. ill check this post everyday. dont worry ill try my best to help you.

programmign is stressful yet great. remeber one thing keep keep trying and you will succeed.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 02:28:22
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 02:28:22