Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK .NET / Next release of DarkGDK.Net?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2009 16:04
Hi!

Just wondering; When is the next release of DarkGDK.Net? Cause I really need a bugfix for the multiple camera bug to get on with my project.

Keep it simple.
Questions? Mail me
MoomanFL
Years of Service
User Offline
Dude, Apex has already answered this on the other thread. I know you saw it because you posted a reply to what he said on that thread.

It will be ready when it is ready, and you will have to wait just like the rest of us. I am not a mod, so I can't say for sure, but my guess is that this thread may get locked.

Design documents?!? What design documents??? I thought we were just going to wing it!!!
Hayer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2009 23:49

Dude, I know dude.

I currently ROFLing over ur first sentence, maybe I had a lill to much , but whatever.

I tought TGC where supposed to be a serious development team, and I bought the product for my own earned cash and expected everything to work and when I ask for an update I need to get my product finished(which was why I bought DGDK.Net in the first place) I want a date, not just "when it is done".

Keep it simple.
Questions? Mail me
Niels Henriksen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2009 01:30
They want to update DBP, GDK and GDK.NET at the same time. So when DFP 7.1 is finished they start on moving that to GDK and GDK.NET

Im also waiting for some thing in it.

Niels Henriksen
www.tales-of-the-realms.com
if Microsoft can sell software with bugs, so can I.
AlexI
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2009 18:35
APEXnow
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2009 04:07

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 15:06:19
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 15:06:19