Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Multiplayer Map !

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok my friend just got me this cause he didn't want it anymore. It installed ok but that's not the problem.

I made a map, al the settings put to multiplayer. My map has 4 player spawns, but when I open the game to test it out I see Single Player - I go back to the Map Editor, like I said be4 all the settings are set to Multiplayer. With custom backgrounds/music/etc.

I have no idea what's going on - I viewed all the Tut's but nothing related to the problem I'm having. Any help would be nice.
Dope
Years of Service
User Offline
Can I made a test map with custom backgrounds/music,etc and now multiplayer works? Can we NOt have custom backgrounds/music or whatever?
Squalker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2009 01:50
Yes you can have custom backgrounds sounds etc...

For multiplayer to work have to add character entities to the map not player starts...
nezul
Years of Service
User Offline
hey just a multiplayer question....

i made a map, has guns, spawns, respawns, iv tested it, i build it

but when i play the built game it comes up with this

Error 12037
cannot connect to server list, are u conneted to the internet, blah blah blah

iv allowed it through y firewall but i cant run the game, as soon as i click on the exe that error comes up

any help would be awsome

thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 03:32:31
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 03:32:31