Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK .NET / Full screen help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi All,

I was wondering if someone could steer me in the right direction for using the full screen command. I'm using the default templete (minus the cube code). All want to do is have a full screen and check for a mouse click. I've read in the forums that you can detect a mouse click if you are in full screen mode. Here is the game loop code:

This works, I get a full screen, but the program does not detect a mouse click and also the full screen has some brief flashes in it that show pieces of other background windows and the task bar. I would think this might be a video card driver problem except I can run the level tutorial (which is full screen) and it looks great - no problems at all. Am I using the right command to go into full screen mode? Thanks in advance to all replies.
Diggsey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2009 22:55
To get input to work, you have to not use a form. When you create the project, choose empty project or something like that.

[b]Yuor signutare was aresed by a deslyxic mud...
BOX2D V2 HAS HELP FILES! AND A WIKI!
jdeimund
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Diggsey - Your advice worked! I used Niels Henriksen's blank template and I was able to create a full screen display with mouse input (and no problems). Thanks again.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 15:38:31
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 15:38:31