Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / load image issue, multiple images crash when loading

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2009 07:50 Edited at: 18th Mar 2009 08:13
EDIT: SORRY! I found the bug! I copied and pasted BSize and forgot to replace it with "ind", nowonder... I was after spelling issues heh. I'll leave the code for anyone who wants it, but I'll be posting the full working version up later anyway, seems like something useful.

I'm rewriting a GUI for buttons 'cause I don't like sprites... anyway after trying to load 3 at a time I get an error. Search for "buggy" to get to the bug itself.

TO RUN! Create a bitmap called but.bmp (the easy way), and replace "buthigh.bmp" and "butclick.bmp" names with that, it can be any size.

I initially thought it was my large index, so I tried different numbers, didn't work... checked spelling a lot, that didn't do it either. Also I only had one image to load multiple times initially, so I created more images, but nope, it still crashed, wasn't rewriting that...

I'm posting here asking for a 2nd opinion, but if you guys are stumped too, I'll bug report it. The code works fine if you REM out the two buggy lines. But then it wouldn't be much of a GUI.

Thanks

Signed
------

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 04:19:50
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 04:19:50