This is absolutely fantastic work, I know you've been working on this for a long time and it's visible in the level of polish on everything!
I do have some criticisms, hopefully they are constructive enough to help you with developing your game:
1) Bunnyhopping is extremely effective and can increase your movement speed significantly, maybe even too significantly. I discovered this after about 2 minutes of fooling around in my empty server, so I imagine it's there by design, but I can already foresee people whining about this
I for one, love fast movement and timed jumping in games, so this is not really a criticism but a warning.
2) Gun selection is a bitch, and a bit buggy. When I scroll my mouse wheel the game seems very choosy about when to respond and when not. This would be very irritating in a moment of action. I suggest providing hotkey access to weapons (so I can setup in the controls that when I press 1 I instantly get my primary weapon, etc).
3) Joining the game from spectator mode was not clearly explained. Most FPS games when you join a server immediately open a team selection window, but it took me nearly 2 minutes to figure out I had to press escape and goto player-> switch. Either label this (press hmhm and hmhm to join the game) or have a key bound to it (press space to join the game).
4) After joining the game for the first time my weapon was very buggy, it wouldn't let me choose another one, and when I tried to, it took away the melee hammer and left me stuck with no weapons. I had to go to spectator and back to get it working.
5) The game runs at about 150fps here (amd athlon x2 4200, nvidia 9800gt, 2gb ram, windows XP) but every 2 or 3 minutes it freezes up for about 2 seconds, and then unfreezes, sometimes causing my player to jump several meters in the air.
6) As was previously mentioned, the weapon sounds are weak, especially the grenade.
I hope you don't mind all these criticisms, I just want to help you improve on the already very impressive work. Also congratulations for finally releasing!
Now, is there anybody in Europe who's not behind a router willing to host a game? I can't wait to try out some real gameplay