Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / [LOCKED] Someone needed...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok...admins plz dont delete this because I dont have any screens of the game Im making...

I need someone to make me a short cutscene in blender,ect.
I am making a test game to test out the abilities of FPS DX10 so it needs to be in DX10 format

The game is about a guy named Bob.Bob is a janitor.He works at Technocorps Advanced Weapons Center.He cleans.Well,oneday,his day ends with him moping the top floor.As he leaves,he finds that an infection has been released and turned evryone to Zombies(not an original story but this is a test game) Each level will consist of him finding his way through each floor to the stairwell.Once he gets to the stairs,he will pass to the next level.There are 10 floors so there are ten levels.Not only does he have to face the bodies of his former co-workers but also a mutated girl who has a deadly agenda.I am hoping the girl will add a horror sense to the game while the zombies will bring in TONS OF BLOODY ACTION!!!!

I need the cutscene to be of Bob mopping the floor in an office.He looks at his watch.You see the numbers go to 5:30.He smiles and puts down the mop.Then the real game starts.I am not going to need the final cutscene build due till agaust when I will have the office actually planeed out in DX 10 but I would like a basic shaded cutscene soon(about a month)If you can help please post in this forum

Halo rocks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 03:49:22
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 03:49:22