Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Limb linking problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
For some reason, I can't link spherical limbs to this model. I keep getting the error "must link limbs in chain sequence." I'm naming the first limb 1 and the second limb 2, starting from 1 and working my way up in steps of 1 (there are a few more spheres I'm trying to link on, but it stops before even the first one is set). Anyone know what's going on?
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2009 13:31 Edited at: 5th Apr 2009 13:32
try this.

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.
Novaguy
Years of Service
User Offline
That was an interesting idea, and a curious result came up. It still told me I needed to link limbs in chain sequence, but I wanted to know what the checklist was returning. Turns out that the object already has 2 limbs for some reason. I tried to start adding limbs starting from 3 up, but I got the same error. Even weirder is that this works:

This seems to work, but I don't like using it since it screws with the ship texture. The ship was originally built and painted in 3ds max, and I'd like to keep the paint job. Any other ideas?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 04:18:50
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 04:18:50