Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK .NET / No news regarding DGDK.Net?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2009 23:30 Edited at: 7th Apr 2009 23:31
It's been some time now since the release of DGDK.Net and still no news on it's progress?!!?!?!

I do understand that these things take time but I truly would like to know what is happening, specifically:

When (approximately) can we expect the next release (bringing it in line with other DB versions)

When can we expect to see conversions of “paid for” plugins, and indeed some of the more useful free ones (I’m thinking sparky)

Is DGDK.Net fully supported by TGC or am I simply harassing a poor "one man band" here who has no hope of keeping up with our requests?

I really don’t want to sound like I’m complaining here as I am happy with the product I paid for but that happiness comes with the caveat that future updates will allow me to use the add-ons that I have bought

This post is a direct request for a response from APEXNow or any of the TGC team.

An old DBPro man but still: Just a casual observer.
Michael P
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2009 11:28
Quote: "When can we expect to see conversions of “paid for” plugins, and indeed some of the more useful free ones (I’m thinking sparky)"

DarkNet is fully compatible with .NET, aswell as C++ and DBP.

kBessa
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2009 17:05
Well, I don't know how useful you might think my plugins are, but unfortunately I'm not able to work on new ones. I also would like to see other plugins ported/created.

I don't know why this is happening, but DarkGDK.NET forums are so quiet...

[center][center]
APEXnow
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2009 20:52
I'm fully aware that there needs to be an update, but I have a problem with the last release of the libraries. I can only apologise that an update has not been released. Please bare with me as I have not forgotten or abandoned the community on this. There's lots to be done with the toolkit so I will keep you posted on what is happening.

Thanks for your patience guys.

Paul.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 18:50:11
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 18:50:11