Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / A problem with a third party model pack

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Apr 2009 17:05
I just received my FPSC X10 a few days ago and have been playing with it to learn how to use it and see what it will do.

While prowling the forums, I found a link to the 'FPS-files V4' site. I D/Led several packs.

The first pack I tried seemed to work until I tried to test the level and it crashed X10.

The second pack (cosmic Prophets scifi) worked fine with one (so far) small problem... Using segments from the pack, I built two rooms connected with an automatic door.

When I tested the level everything was there. When I approached the door I saw the door frame, but inside the frame was a wall section instead of the operating door. I could hear the door operating but that was all.

I tried taking the wall segment out and installing the door and it worked fine, the exception being the frame was not connected to the wall or ceiling sections.

Now, the question is: Did I screw something up with the installation of the model pack or have I missed something else?

System specs:
Duo Quad 2.89 gig prosc.
2 x envidia 9800GT 500meg
8gigs DDR2 ram
1tb HD
Vista Home Premium

The Fangman

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 03:47:06
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 03:47:06