Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / RPGDTE update nov-5 2002

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Brand spanking new update includes enemy mapper and font editor and many other new features and editors, revised script commands give more power including the ability to rename characters using the macro insert lebel in your speach text. So much take a look - I plan on making final updates very soon to finish it off for good.

http://members.aol.com/ironhoof7/rpgdte2.exe
-----\
There was a man on the stairs that wasn't there.
He wasn't there agian today I think he's from the CIA.
Puffy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2002 09:46
very nice =D i wish i could finish a project... i just keep starting new ones... but tdh will be different ... been working on it 8 monts so far...

AMD Athlon XP 2100+ OC to 3Ghz/1.5gigs ram/128mb ti4200/120gigs hd/19" monitor/Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum EX/2.5mbs Sat Con... I joined in!
ironhoof
Years of Service
User Offline
The RPGDTE is very old, ive been working on it for 3 years now HOW? well it started in QuickBASIC and assembly then C++ MODEX 320X240 256 colors and most of it was really for research and development refining my 2D skills learning all the tricks of the trade and I did it all without source code
which is a MAJOR pain. So basically the RPGDTE is representation of all my studies and my own formula's
whatever worked best in the smallest amount of space that i could squeeze it I dislike using source code but I dont mind giving out source code I made. The RPGDTE interpeter is made of stuff of nightmares Especially when you start prodding around it internal PARAM spool or viewing the A-T internal sequencers. Fun dose come in a can.

-----\
There was a man on the stairs that wasn't there.
He wasn't there agian today I think he's from the CIA.
rapscaLLion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2002 22:53
That's great iron hoof. Once you finish the 2D ROGDTE, do you have plans for a 3D version?

Alex Wanuch
aka rapscaLLion
Get the DB Weekly Newsletter at www.dbwn.cjb.net

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 13:39:45
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 13:39:45