Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Lightwave DE on 3D Magazine this month

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
It really isnt as exciting as you may think and it is in other areas.

modeller is restricted to 400 points per layer.

animation, save disabled.

you do get UV, bones, hmm and surface baker. theres a mpg video with it to 40 odd mins apparently. I dont think its a 30 day trial it just keeps going. Its useful to me because I can make models in my lunch break and merge the layers when I get home

if you find a way of getting .lwo files into whatever you use and merge the layers, well then I would say why not try using the lightwave modeller
pathfinder
Years of Service
User Offline
hmmm you can save 300 faces

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Nov 2002 15:43
yeah... kinda why i never really liked the demo versions of Lightwave - it gives you the tools but not enough access for it to be worth while.

Personally i prefer the exporting disabled, and watermarked solution of trueSpace. It saves in a special demo format which can't be read - other than that its full and you can always activate but registering and getting send the reg file and key

Anata aru kowagaru no watashi!
pathfinder
Years of Service
User Offline
it is annoying, though the plugin routine is still there. I wonder...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 14:04:47
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 14:04:47